Digital letter and number formation activities that are fun, engaging, hands-on AND all in print and pre-cursive fonts!! Included are versions for PowerPoint, Google Slides and preloaded Seesaw activities!
The number and lower case letter sets are designed for the children to find the images that match under the cars to the letter or number and then practice the formation by ‘driving‘ the car on the letter or number. The Upper and Lower case set is designed just for formation practice. Children could also use the draw function in PowerPoint or SeeSaw to trace the letter and number
The download includes PowerPoint files and Google Slide links for…
- Lower case road letters in Print and Pre-Cursive fonts. Find the beginning sound images that match under the cars and then practice the formation by ‘driving‘ the car on the letter
- Upper and Lower case road letters in Print and Pre-Cursive fonts.
- Road numbers 0-20. Find the number representation images that match under the cars and then practice the formation by ‘driving‘ the car on the number
10 preloaded SeeSaw activities included
- Numbers 0-10
- Numbers 11-20
- Lower case – print a-m
- Lower case – print n-z
- Lower case – pre cursive a-m
- Lower case – pre cursive n-z
- Upper and Lower Case – print a-m
- Upper and Lower Case – print n-z
- Upper and Lower Case – pre cursive a-m
- Upper and Lower Case – pre cursive n-z
This Road Letter Pack come in different font options (All Australian State Fonts). Print and Pre-Cursive is included in each font.
Please choose the font that you need at checkout from the dropdown menu.
Not sure which font you need? Check out the font samples below.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN A BUNDLE WITH PRINTABLE VERSIONS
More resources are being added regularly and I love showing how we’re using them, so make sure you are following my FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM so you can see!!
Have you accessed the FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY yet?? Add it to your cart here.
Please note that this is a DIGITAL download and that no physical product will be delivered. You can access your download via your email or your My Account section