A fantastic way to learn or reinforce number representations of numbers to 1000.
Use for displays, games or use the black line versions and print on coloured paper to have the students create their own rainbows… a great practice activity or assessment! Why not add extra skills to the games by gluing the pieces on pegs and placing in a sensory bin – number sense, fine motor and sensory play all combined!!
The document has been structured for you to print the rainbows in colour (games, displays) or in black and white on colour paper for students to use.
Included are 36 numbers (4 per century)
108, 135, 162, 199, 216, 240, 274, 287, 310, 321, 353, 394, 402, 438, 465, 489, 500, 517, 546, 573, 629, 651, 682, 698, 704, 730, 766, 775, 813, 847, 879, 890, 906, 922, 958, 981
Each number is shown in these representations
- Expanded form in words
- Place value (hundreds, tens and ones boxes)
- Missing number in counting pattern(1 before, 1 after)
- MABS – hundreds, tens and ones blocks
- Number line – focusing on counting patterns in 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s and 100s from any starting point
- Sum (vertical format, basic strategies)
Have you accessed the FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY yet?? Add it to your cart here.
Please note that this is a DIGITAL download and that no physical product will be delivered. You can access your download via your email or your My Account section