This resource is the perfect way to set up an investigation table or space for the children to explore how a bean grows! Display the life cycle posters, place out the directions and equipment, then display the bean houses and watch them grow! The children can then observe their beans as they grow, matching them to the life cycle images and exploring with bean life cycle mats and stones!
Included in the pack
- Life Cycle display posters (8 parts). One set with soil and one set without
- “Bean House” in colour and black and white
- Instructions to set up Bean House (picture instructions and written instructions)
- Needs of Living Things Posters
- Life Cycle Mats and pictures sized for stones
If you love making the stones, then make sure you check out all the other resources that you can make HERE
Have you accessed the FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY yet?? Add it to your cart here.
Please note that this is a DIGITAL download and that no physical product will be delivered. You can access your download via your email or your My Account section