This fun Easter matching resource has been designed to be used with the nests from Kmart Australia and mini chicks but if you can’t get the nests you can print the blank nest and use that!
All of the pieces have been made so they can be used on their own in other activities, making this an incredibly versatile resource!! Some ideas…
- Use the number cards with a salt tray for formation practice
- Put pieces into a sensory tray and have the children find then match to the number
- Use the blank tens frame to count chicks on and print the nests with the chicks already on them
- Pair with number manipulatives for matching
- Use only some pieces to match with the nests
Included in your download
- Tracing Numbers 0-20
- Blank piece to place nest on
- Nests with chicks 0-20
- Tens Frames 0-20
- Popsicle Sticks 0-20 (11-20 show tally marks)
If you love this then check out the Easter Hands-On Activity BUNDLE
More resources are being added regularly and I love showing how we’re using them, so make sure you are following my FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM so you can see!!
Have you accessed the FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY yet?? Add it to your cart here.
Please note that this is a DIGITAL download and that no physical product will be delivered. You can access your download via your email or your My Account section