A perfect way to combine movement and maths! 20 different actions to get your kids moving using little or no equipment… fantastic to have on hand for brain breaks!
These Action Cards could be used in so many different ways
* set the cards up in stations and roll dice at each one to determine the number of the exercise.
* set up the cards as a circuit with the numbers already attached and children move through the circuit
* place the cards around the room with numbers or dice and allow children to access them for a movement break
* use them as a warm up to your maths lessons to get brains firing!!
* use in a Science lesson about movement, discussing how the body moves with each exercise
More resources are being added regularly and I love showing how we’re using them, so make sure you are following my FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM so you can see!!
Have you accessed the FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY yet?? Add it to your cart here.
Please note that this is a DIGITAL download and that no physical product will be delivered. You can access your download via your email or your My Account section