These Science of Reading Aligned, Consonant Digraph Phonics Ladders are a fun and engaging way for children to work on segmenting and phoneme manipulation at a targeted level. Print and place out for small group or independent work or use the coloured ones projected for whole class work!
The download includes
- 30 Consonant Digraph Phonics Ladders in B & W and Colour
- 16 focus on sh, ch, th (beginning and ending) & ng, ck (ending)
- 14 also include ll, ff, ss, zz (ending) and qu
- 2 versions are included for qu – one for mapping as 2 sounds and the other for mapping as 1 sound
- Answer sheets for all included
These Mapping Mats are part of our BIG PHONICS CLASSROOM BUNDLE and are colour coded for easy differentiation. The Bundle includes different activities that build on the amount of sounds so you can easily target students where they are at and have students from all levels working on the same activity but just different colours!
The Bundle includes 6 levels
- CVC Words
- CCVC & CVCC Words
- Consonant Digraphs
- Long Vowels
- Other Vowels (diphthongs)
- r controlled Vowels
This resource is also included in these bundles!
Have you accessed our FREE RESOURCES! So many to choose from!
Please note that this is a DIGITAL download and that no physical product will be delivered. You can access your download via your email or your My Account section