These Science of Reading Aligned, Consonant Digraph Sentence Streets are a fun and engaging way for children to work on blending, fluency and comprehension at a targeted level. Children read the first sentence then find the card with the matching picture. They place it next to the first card, read the sentence then match the next picture creating a ‘street’!! Toy cars could then be used to drive along and reread the sentences
The download includes
- 20 sets of Sentence Streets. Each set includes 5 decodable consonant digraph sentences and matching pictures
- Sets 1-11 focus on sounds sh, ch, th (beginning and ending) & ng, ck (ending)
- Sets 12-20 also include ff, ll, ss, zz and qu
- Extra high frequency words used are
- is, the, I, we, his, has, to, he, see, go
- for, she, me, of, do
These Sentence Streets are part of our BIG PHONICS CLASSROOM BUNDLE and are colour coded for easy differentiation. The Bundle includes different activities that build on the amount of sounds so you can easily target students where they are at and have students from all levels working on the same activity but just different colours!
The Bundle includes 6 levels
- CVC Words
- CCVC & CVCC Words
- Consonant Digraphs
- Long Vowels
- Other Vowels (diphthongs)
- r controlled Vowels
This resource is also included in these bundles!
More resources are being added regularly and I love showing how we’re using them, so make sure you are following my FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM so you can see!!
Have you accessed our FREE RESOURCES! So many to choose from!
Please note that this is a DIGITAL download and that no physical product will be delivered. You can access your download via your email or your My Account section