These Science of Reading Aligned, Consonant Digraph Decode and Draw Mini Books are a fantastic way to build decoding and comprehension skills in a fun way! Children read the sentence then draw the matching picture. They then cut along the dotted lines and staple down the side to create a mini book! These are a simple print and go resource! No prep required!
The download includes
- 30 Decodable Consonant Digraph Decode and Draw Mini Books. Just print and go!!
- All words in the sentences are decodable.
- Digraphs included – sh, th, ch (beginning and ending), ng, ck (ending), qu and ff, ll, ss, zz (ending)
- Extra high frequency words used are
- is, the, I, we, his, has, to, he, see, go
- for, she, me, of, do
These Decode and Draw Mini Books are part of our BIG PHONICS CLASSROOM BUNDLE and are colour coded for easy differentiation. The Bundle includes different activities that build on the amount of sounds so you can easily target students where they are at and have students from all levels working on the same activity but just different colours!
The Bundle includes 6 levels
- CVC Words
- CCVC & CVCC Words
- Consonant Digraphs
- Long Vowels
- Other Vowels (diphthongs)
- r controlled Vowels
This resource is also included in these bundles!
Have you accessed our FREE RESOURCES! So many to choose from!
Please note that this is a DIGITAL download and that no physical product will be delivered. You can access your download via your email or your My Account section