A super cute Beginning Sounds Match that includes the option for you to make the matching pieces onto stones (instructions included). This is a great way to add a tactile experience to the activity and mix up the learning experience! A version is also included if you would like to simply laminate.
Match the beginning sounds, upper case and lower case letters to their house!
The download includes
• Houses for all letters of the alphabet + ch, sh & th
• Colour and B&W versions of the houses for your choice of printing
• Houses come in your choice of Australian font (all print except Victorian which is pre-cursive) or a basic print font
• Matching pieces come in 2 different styles (make stones or laminate)
- 2 pictures of a beginning sound per letter of the alphabet (except x which is the ending sound – box and six)
- Upper case and lower case of each letter (please note these are not in state fonts and are there for letter identification in different fonts)
- 3 pictures of beginning sound per digraph
If you love making the stones, then make sure you check out all the other resources that you can make HERE
More resources are being added regularly and I love showing how we’re using them, so make sure you are following my FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM so you can see!!
Have you accessed the FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY yet?? Add it to your cart here.
Please note that this is a DIGITAL download and that no physical product will be delivered. You can access your download via your email or your My Account section